Friday, July 9, 2010

Are you ready to PARTY?!

What? JULY BUNCO
When? Thursday, July 15th
Where? Megan's House

EVERYONE has to come! I'm sick of this 4 subs business! You better believe I will have the best prizes yet...from the $25 prize($50 to RodWorks, yes 50 bucks!) all the way down to the $5 prizes (homemade cake stands made by yours truly!) I will send an email soon but thought that it was time that someone posted on this blog!

Anyone craving something for dinner? I am still thinking...
(Don't get your hopes up for beef noodle soup, L.S.)

CANT WAIT...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Megan I love ya! I totally vote for beef noodle soup! Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay S, if you see this I still want that salad recipe from last month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it Karin I will bring it with me Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda can't make Bunco this month. Who else couldn't? Was it Karin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in the four years we've been playing this is the first year I will be at MEGAN'S if you can believe it! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm trying to be happy that you'll all be having the BEST time! Wish me luck, miss you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete